All of my lotions and many of my soaps are Goats Milk based. Here are just a few reasons you might love goat milk soap:
- Goat milk contains alpha hydroxyl acid which helps to remove dead skin cells. This will help your skin appear younger and smoother.
- Goat milk is high in Vitamin A. This particular vitamin is great for repairing skin tissues which equates to healthier skin.
- Goat milk has a lot of cream in it and therefore equates to a creamier soap or lotion which offers better moisturizing qualities.
- It contains selenium which is a mineral that is believed by scientists to help prevent skin cancer.
- Goat milk soap actually has properties in it that are anti-inflammatory. This is huge as inflammation is believed to be a leading cause in a lot of illnesses. So because goats’ milk is so high in fat it is said to actually reduce skin inflammation.
- It is a great acne fighter. Goats’ milk contains antibacterial properties which stops nasty little organisms from sprouting and causing acne.